- We believe that the BIBLE, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is inspired of GOD, and is of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one GOD eternally existing in three Persons - FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and that He is true GOD and true man, and is the only and sufficient Mediator between GOD and humankind.
- We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit and that His ministry is to reveal Christ to humankind in the regeneration and sanctification of their souls.
- We believe that man and woman were created in the image of GOD, and that they sinned and thereby incurred spiritual death.
- We believe in the vicarious death of the Lord Jesus Christ for our sins, in the resurrection of His body, His ascension into heaven, and His personal and visible future return to the earth, and that salvation is received only through faith in Him.
- We believe that baptism is immersion of a believer in water, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit; setting forth the essential facts in redemption - the death and resurrection of Christ; also essential facts in the experience of the believer-death to sin and resurrection to newness of life; and that the Lord's Supper is a commemoration of the Lord's death until He comes again.
- We believe that a New Testament church is a body of believers thus baptized, associated for worship, service, the spread of the Gospel, and the establishing of the Kingdom in all the world.
Statement of Faith